Do you have an interest in buses? Then why not join the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society - Queensland's primary social and preservationist club for those interested in the bus industry.
Why Join Us?
Membership with the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society has many benefits, including the following:
Queensland Bus Magazine
The Queensland Bus Magazine is the high quality, 32 page magazine publication of the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society Inc. It is exclusively available to club members and supporters and consistently features detailed stories on the history of bus operators, body builders and industry personnel.
In addition to this, the Queensland Bus Magazine also details the latest industry news around Queensland and indeed Australia, plus exclusive vehicle delivery information from Australia's top manufacturers.
Here are the latest six issues of our magazine. If you are missing an issue please Contact our Editor
Other Membership Benefits
Other membership benefits of joining the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society include the following:
- Ability to register your vehicle under the Special Interest Vehicle Scheme (SIVS) - if it is more than 30 years old.
- Be a joint owner of a fleet of 17 heritage buses which have previously served throughout Queensland and Australia.
- Delivery of a monthly newsletter outlining all the latest news and happenings within our society.
- Be apart of a society which regularly operates and displays its preserved vehicles to the public at events and shows throughout the year.
- Enjoy members discounts on sales service items and all club bus tours conducted throughout the year.
- Access to workshop manuals for a number of vehicles such as AEC, Leyland and Volvo, and other archived material such as Australian body builder production lists
Membership fees with the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society are based on your joining date. These fees are GST inclusive with renewals due on the 30th of June each year.
July to September
October to December
January to March
April to June
Online Application Form
To apply for membership with the Queensland Omnibus & Coach Society you can join by completing a simple online application form available at the following link:
- Online Application Form - Submit your application online through the website, which will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete.
If you prefer, you can also submit your application physically by printing and completing the following hard copy form.
- Download the PDF application form, fill in all necessary details and then post to PO Box 6329, Fairfield Gardens QLD 4103
Please Note: All applications received will not be approved until the next general or committee meetings (held monthly). Once approved you will be notified electronically or by mail.